VENICE: SAINT MARK’S SQUARE ESOTERIC TOUR
Follow this secret and esoteric tour of Venice to know the authentic meaning of the main works of art.
St. Mark’s Square, we’ll talk about the Lion and about the different colums outside the Doge’s Palace, which “capitelli” tell un unknown story still not totally explained.Visit of the Basilica mosaic cycle explaining the differences of venetian explanation of the Ancient Testament taken from the Byble of Cotton, the unique representation of teen-ager Jesus and the devil formed onto marble veins. This tour will unveil mysterious meanings hidden behind images and works of art.
Exclusive: it’s also possible to provide a private visit of the Basilica interior at night, for groups (the request is subjected to the approval of the Procuratia di San Marco).
For more info and booking, please write at email@example.com
- Available language: English (with other languages on request)
- Departure point: Saint Mark's square
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Maximum number of participants: 5
- Tour type: private
- Entrance tickets: The price includes reservation and skip the line service to Saint Mark's basilica.
- Note: The price is for a group up to 5 people maximum. Please, remember that your attire should be adequate: pants or skirts under the knees, shoulders and back not showing. To avoid being withheld at the door, we recommend bringing along a scarf or foulard to use to cover yourselves in the case you're asked to. All bags must be left at the wardrobe. The visit inside the basilica lasts about 20 minutes.
VENICE TREASURE HUNT FOR KIDS
Are you visiting Venice with your kids and want to offer them a memorable experience . . .
VENICE GHOST TOUR
This secret and ghost tour will allow you to discover stories, legends and popular tales . . .